Baltimore en estado de emergencia fase 3 a partir de hoy Sábado Enero 23, 9:00pm. Sólo los vehículos de emergencia tienen permitido circular.
Parking during Emergency Phase II
Parking during Phase II:
During this Phase II snow emergency, citizens may park at designated schools equipped with parking lots. These schools include:
– Poly/Western High School at the corner of Falls Road and Coldspring Lane
• Walbrook High School at 2000 Edgewood Street
• Baltimore City College at 3220 The Alameda
• Mervo at 3500 Hillen Road
• Patterson High School at 100 Kane Street
• Lake Clifton/Eastern High at 2801 St. Lo Drive
• Thurgood Marshall Middle School at 5001 Sinclair Lane
• Professional Development Center at 2500 E. Northern Parkway
• W. Baltimore Middle/North Bend at 181/201 North Bend Avenue
• Digital Harbor High School at 1100 N. Covington Street
• Francis Scott Key Elementary/Middle at 1425 E. Fort Avenue
• Harford Heights Elementary School at 1919 N. Broadway
• William C. March Middle School at 2050 N. Wolfe Street
• Edmondson Westside Skill Center at 501 Athol Avenue
Residents of the Camden Yards neighborhoods may also park in designated locations at the Camden Yards Sports Complex on a first come, first served basis including:
• Lot R (W. West Street at the Russell Street Service Drive)
• Lot A-Annex (Russell Street at Lee Street)
• Lots G & H (Underneath the MLK/395 overpass only).
It is important not to park beyond the overpass structure as this lot is being used for other purposes.
— Baltimore City’s Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
Baltimore City and County Schools are closed today January 26.
Please be informed that Centro SOL programs: Esperanza Center clinic and Testimonios, are cancelled today January 26.
Por favor, tenga en cuenta que los programas en los que colabora Centro SOL: Clínica de Esperanza Center y Testimonios, están cancelados hoy Enero 26.
Youth Meals/Alimentos para menores
Family League will be distributing meals for students in Baltimore city at certain locations on January 26, 1-2pm.
Family League va a distribuir alimentos a los niños en ciertas localidades de la ciudad de Baltimore el 26 de Enero, 1-2pm.
Full list of distribution venues: http://familyleague.org/youth-meals-available-today/
Snow Emergency Phase 3
With the worsening winter storm, Mayor Rawlings-Blake has implemented Phase III of Baltimore City’s Snow Emergency Plan beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, January 23, 2016.
The Phase III designation means that ONLY authorized emergency vehicles are permitted on Baltimore City roadways. This includes police, fire, ambulance, snow plows and BGE emergency response vehicles. All hospitals should keep all staff in place for the duration of Phase III.
The designation comes amid increasing difficulties traveling the roads and poor visibility, and many four-wheel drive vehicles are getting stuck.
The Phase III designation is currently planned to expire at 6 a.m. on Sunday, January 24, 2016. But if conditions warrant, the designation may be extended.
For more information on the latest conditions, go to snow.baltimorecity.gov.