New date-Nueva fecha: 2/27/2016
If you had the chance to join us at the Health Fair in 2015, you know the big success it was! In partnership with organizations and individuals who care about the health of the Latino Community, this event is taking place again on 2016! We are ready to welcome the new year with healthier goals. We are happy to kick-off during this event the Embajadores de Salud Program to Prevent Diabetes, and improve health and well-being of our Latino neighbors.
Our host this time is John Ruhrah Elementary/Middle School and the Judy Center. The school has over 60% of students of Latino origin, and most of the parents do not speak English as their first language.
The event will provide basic health screenings, and health resources in the community, thanks to our partners, and providers.
- Date/Fecha: February 27/ Febrero 27
- Time/Hora: 10am – 1pm.
- Registration/Registraciones: 9:45am. Get your passport for raffle tickets during registration. Consiga su pasaporte para tickets de rifa.
- Volunteers sign up form/Formulario de registro para voluntarios
Partners and providers at the Annual Health Fair
Kids zone staffing
Centro SOL, Bienestar Hopkins Students Association, The Judy Center at John Ruhrah, John Ruhrah Elementary/Middle School
Pre-registration / Pre-registro
- Volunteers sign up form/Formulario de registro para voluntarios >>> closed
- Si usted es miembro de la comunidad por favor rellene el formulario que se encuentra debajo con sus datos, y le contactaremos lo antes posible.
- If you are a community member, please fill out the form below, and we will contact you as soon as possible.